M - Th
F - Sa
All experiences will include between 60 min. to 90 min. of thermal bath tour plus any massage time selected
Open every day of the year. The 25 & 26th of December and January 1st, the center will only be closed from 13h to 16h. Contact our booking department to get more information about reservations on those days.
Phone Hours: From 09.00 pm to 20.00 pm.
Phone Hours weekend: From 09.00 pm to 16.00 pm.
- Swimsuits are obligatory. If you do not have one, you will be given one free of charge.
- Slippers, as well as, towels, hygiene items and hair dryers are included in our service.
- We provide individual lockers with a key.
- In the bath area the use of the slippers provided by Aire is MANDATORY and they must be worn at all times in and out of the pools for hygenic and security reasons. No other slippers will be permitted.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- While in the Baths, silence is essential (within reason).
- It is recommended to leave all personal items in the lockers. Aire Ancient Baths is not liable for any losses.
- The length of service Bath + Aromatherapy is 90 minutes. If massage is added to the experience it will be given during the established time slot.
- It is recommended to arrive around 15 minutes before the start of the session in order to have time to check-in and change
- The minimum age requirement for access to Aire is 18.
- Please inform the front desk, and the therapist of any health considerations or injuries we should consider.
- The entrance of pregnant women is not allowed on the premises
- Use of the facilities is not recommended for people with cardiovascular disease.
- Federal Holidays are weekend pricing.