To enhance the Aire Ancient Bath Experience, we encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Upon arrival into the Aire Ancient Bath, you will be requested to complete a health questionnaire.This information will not be processed in any automated database.
Please understand that late arrivals will result in the experience time being shortened accordingly.
Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
We limit the number of people we allow per session to ensure the tranquility and privacy of the experience. We strongly advise booking in advance
Open Daily (Special hours may apply to major holidays such as Thanksgiving, December 24, December 25, December 31, January 1. Contact our booking department for more information to book for those days).
Phone Hours: From 9am to 10pm.
AIRE Ancient Baths Ettiquete
- We advise to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the experience to have time to check-in and change
- We place a limit on the number of people we allow per session to maintain a private and tranquil atmosphere. We strongly advise booking in advance.
- Our Baths ans massage areas are a relaxing and tranquil environment. Please respect all guests´ rights to privacy and serenity.
- The use of mobile phones and cameras is only permitted in the reception lounge.
- The use of swimwear is compulsory in our installations.
- Aire Ancient Bath is a smoke-free zone.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted into AIRE.
- All bath sessions are co-ed and bathing suits are mandatory for all guests.
- The locker rooms are fitted with secure pin code lockers to store personal belongings. It is recommended to leave all personal belongings in the lockers. AIRE Ancient Baths is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal items.
- Locker rooms are fully equipped with shampoo, shower gel, body lotion and hairdryers as well as robes, towels and slippers.
- In the bath area, the use of the slippers provided by AIRE is mandatory and they must be worn at all times in and out of the pools for hygiene and safety reasons. No other slippers will be permitted. Robes not provided by AIRE are also not permitted.
- Upon arrival, guests will receive a tour of the facilities and are free to move among the baths as they choose.
- All guests are expected to adhere to our silence and no cell phone/photography policy during the AIRE Experience. Guests not adhering to these policies may be asked to leave the facility.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of the AIRE Experience we cannot allow expectant mother’s to take part in the Thermal Bath or massage experiences.
- Use of the facilities is not recommended for people with cardiovascular problems.
- The minimum age requirement to enter AIRE is 18.
- Please advise us at the time of booking of any health conditions, allergies or injuries that could affect your service.
- The promotions are not cumulative.