Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
We limit the number of people we allow per session to ensure the tranquility and privacy of the experience. We strongly advise booking in advance
Open Daily (Special hours may apply to major holidays such as Thanksgiving, December 25, January 1. Contact our booking department for more information to book for those days).
Phone Hours: From 9am to 10pm.
- The use of the facilities is not recommended for people with cardiovascular problems.
- Pregnant women are not able to enjoy any of our AIRE experiences.
- We have a silence policy in which we request clients to speak in low voices to ensure a relaxing experience for all guests.
- We advise to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the experience to have time to check-in and change
- Upon arrival, guests will receive a tour of the facilities but they are free to move among the baths as they choose
- There are lockers in the dressing rooms to store personal belongings. It is recommended to leave all personal items in the lockers. Aire Ancient Baths is not responsible for any losses.
- Locker rooms are fully equipped with shampoo, bath gel and hairdryers as well as robes, towels, slippers, etc.
- In the bath area, the use of the slippers provided by AIRE is mandatory and they must be worn at all times in and out of the pools for hygienic and security reasons. No other slippers will be permitted
- The length of the signature Thermal Bath Experience is 90minutes. If a massage or treatment is added to the experience it will be given during the established time slot.
- All bath sessions are co-ed
- Long hair must be pulled back
- The minimum age requirement to enter Aire is 18
- Please advise us at the time of booking of any healthy conditions, allergies or injuries that could affect your service
- Use of the facilities is not recommended for pregnant women and for people with cardiovascular problems
- Weekend pricing will apply Friday, Saturday and Sunday as well as all Federal Holidays.