Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
We limit the number of people we allow per session to ensure the tranquility and privacy of the experience. We strongly advise booking in advance
Open Daily (Special hours may apply to major holidays such as Thanksgiving, December 25, January 1. Contact our booking department for more information to book for those days).
Phone Hours: From 9am to 10pm.
- We advise all guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the experience to have time to check in and change in our locker facilities. We kindly ask you to ensure to arrive on time. A late arrival may result in the duration of your experience being shortened.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted into AIRE.
- All bath sessions are co-ed and bathing suits are mandatory for all guests.
- The locker rooms are fitted with secure pin code lockers to store personal belongings. It is recommended to leave all personal belongings in the lockers. AIRE Ancient Baths is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal items.
- Locker rooms are fully equipped with shampoo, shower gel, body lotion and hairdryers as well as robes, towels and slippers.
- In the bath area, the use of the slippers provided by AIRE is mandatory and they must be worn at all times in and out of the pools for hygiene and safety reasons. No other slippers will be permitted. Robes not provided by AIRE are also not permitted.
- Upon arrival, guests will receive a tour of the facilities and are free to move among the baths as they choose.
- All guests are expected to adhere to our silence and no cell phone/photography policy during the AIRE Experience. Guests not adhering to these policies may be asked to leave the facility.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of the AIRE Experience we cannot allow expectant mother’s to take part in the Thermal Bath or massage experiences.
- Use of the facilities is not recommended for people with cardiovascular problems.
- The minimum age requirement to enter AIRE is 18.
- Please advise us at the time of booking of any health conditions, allergies or injuries that could affect your service.