- Monday to Thursday from 9 AM to 1 AM (last shift at 11PM)
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 8 AM to 1 AM (last shift at 11 PM)
* There may be variations in the schedules on special days and holidays, please contact the reservations department for more information.
Phone Hours: From 9 AM to 10 PM
Rules of use
- Swimsuits are obligatory. If you do not have one, you will be given one free of charge.
- Slippers, as well as, towels, hygiene items and hair dryers are included in our service.
- We provide individual PIN code lockers.
- In the bath area the use of the slippers provided by AIRE is MANDATORY and they must be worn at all times in and out of the pools for hygenic and security reasons. No other slippers will be permitted.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- While in the Baths, silence is essential (within reason).
- It is recommended to leave all personal items in the lockers. AIRE Ancient Baths is not liable for any losses.
- The length of service Bath + Aromatherapy is 90 minutes. If massage is added to the experience it will be given during the established time slot.
- It is recommended to arrive around 15 minutes before the start of the session in order to have time to check-in and change
- The minimum age requirement for access to Aire is 18.
- Please inform the front desk, and the therapist of any health considerations or injuries we should consider.
- The entrance of pregnant women is not allowed on the premises
- Use of the facilities is not recommended for people with cardiovascular disease.
- The promotions are not cumulative.